Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A struggle

Sometimes the food services at my school, Sodexo, doesn't seem to have anything good to eat. Since we have to do fitness logs for a gym class I'll find myself writing in that I practically ate a sandwich at every meal. I've noticed that ever since I came to IMSA I also don't eat a lot at every meal because of the small portions that they give us. I used to have different eating habits when I lived at home and so when I go home and I truly am hungry I eat more than the usual. I once read that if you eat a lot you can get tired because your stomach is working hard to digest all your food. So after I'm done eating at home, I always get a case of the sleepys and end up taking a nap. Either way I guess both at home and at IMSA there are always those times when I look into the fridge or the line at Sodexo and there's just nothing good to eat. I don't eat any pork or beef and sometimes that's all my mom has in the fridge. -.- Anyways there are those very few and rare times when at both my house and Sodexo EVERYTHING in the fridge or the line is good. I hate it then because it's just like a buffet, I find that I want to take a little of everything, but no matter how little I take I always end up eating more than I normally would. I wish sometimes that it wouldn't be a struggle to eat and I could have a satisfying meal all the time. When I have a full week of that, then perhaps my life will be complete :D

1 comment:

  1. I think the topic you wrote about sounds very "blogish." You simply write about some idea that was in your mind and it gives the reader a little glimpse into your life. In terms of a blog, the topic fits your blog title very well. I was unsure what the blog would be about when I saw the title, however now I understand. One thing I would suggest changing would be in the beginning of the blog post, talk more about food in general rather than just say a lot of the Time Sodexo has bad food. It gives the reader an impression that you will be talking about bad food form Sodexo, when in fact you also talk about getting good food.

    ReplyDelete